Woburn & North Andover Pediatrics is currently hiring for the following positions:
Medical Practice Administrator
Woburn Pediatric Associates (WPA), a physician-owned practice for 50+ years, is looking for a full-time senior level Practice Administrator to take on key leadership role within our busy practice. This seasoned professional will bring strategic initiatives and proven results to impact patient satisfaction, business metrics and outcomes. This position reports to our partner physicians and is responsible for building strong patient-centered care and productive teams at each of our 3 locations.
The proactive & collaborative individual in this role is responsible for coordinating/monitoring all financial and clinical aspects of the practice and will:
- Lead, manage, and direct end-to-end operations to support a positive patient experience while assuring effective & efficient medical office workflows, outcomes, and regulatory compliance.
- Monitor work of and maintain relationships with non-medical professionals, including but not limited to attorneys, accountants, other financial representatives including 401(k) plan administrator.
- Coordinate managed care programs with PPOC to maximize efficiency, budgeted performance and quality improvement efforts.
- Advise and work collaboratively with partner physician team on medical & non-medical issues.
- Successfully execute the strategic planning, analysis and decision making needed to optimize long-term profitability, operational performance and quality of service delivery to our families.
- Maintain oversight of the administrative management team and facilities in conjunction with the site managers.
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor's degree in business, healthcare administration or related field required (Master's degree preferred) OR 10+ years' experience will be considered in lieu of education requirement in addition to other experience requirements.
- 10+ years' experience in medical office management, 5+ as a senior manager with financial responsibility in a medical office setting.
- Proven ability to foster effective working relationships with staff, physicians, partners, patients, TPAs, senior management and the public.
- Knowledge of healthcare billing systems, electronic billing processes, electronic medical records systems/epic, and insurance.
- Ability to budget, forecast, trend, benchmark, and complete analyses of the organization’s performance.
- Familiarity operating in team-based approach in providing patient care services using the Patient-Centered Medical Home model.
- Clinical experience a plus, but not required.
The Skills You’ll Bring
- Core Competencies will include Communication & Relationship Management, Leadership, Professionalism, Knowledge of Healthcare Environment, Business Skills & Knowledge.
- Ability to systematically approach and execute responsibilities utilizing established procedures and systems.
- Analytical, extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Proven leader who recognizes the importance of effective communication
- Accomplished manager and motivator of people; prior oversight of management team
- Desire to create and foster a healthy workplace environment
- Diplomatic and skilled in effectively diffusing difficult conversations
What We Will Provide You
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Professional experience in an evolving medical practice
- Ability to make this role your own
Woburn Pediatric Associates LLP is made up of Woburn Pediatric Associates, North Andover Pediatric Associates and Woburn Pediatric Psychological Services. Having served patients & families for 50+ years, we pride ourselves in our ability provide quality care to our patients, one generation after the other!
If you’re interested in learning more, please email resume and letter of interest to email@example.com.