Welcome to Woburn & North Andover Pediatrics!
Woburn & North Andover Pediatrics offers your family a health care team to provide your child with high-quality care seven days per week. We proudly participate in the Patient Centered Medical Home model of care, providing preventative health care and helping your family through times of illness and more. As your Medical Home, we strive to provide the top evidence-based care, using resources such as the American Academy of Pediatrics and Centers for Disease Control. In addition to routine well & sick care, we treat a wide variety of problems in house thereby minimizing the need for referrals to outside clinics/specialists unless absolutely warranted. With easy access to lab in both sites & radiology on site in Woburn, here are just a few of the services we provide:
- Comprehensive well care for children & adolescents from birth up to age 21 years of age
- A wide range of illnesses – ear infections, strep throat, pneumonia, urinary tract infections, etc.
- Basic injuries – fractures, lacerations, burns
- Chronic issues – constipation, headaches, etc.
- Allergy testing
- Asthma evaluation, treatment, education
- Behavioral health & developmental disorders
- Complex care coordination
- Contraception management & STI testing
- Concussion evaluation and management
- Fluoride treatment
- Hearing and vision screening
- Lactation consultation
- Nutrition counseling
- Skin issues – diagnosis & treatment of acne, warts, & mollescum, etc.
- Travel consultation
We have easy access to medical advice 24/7 by using a nurse triage service after hours and always having one of our physicians available on call. We encourage our patients to use our patient portal, MyChart, where they can access their health records, manage appointments, and communicate with the clinical and administrative staff. We sincerely thank you for being a part of our Woburn & North Andover Pediatric family and, if you are new, welcome!
Latest News & Events
Calling & Visiting Us We require all adults & children over 2 years…
Please note that we will have a short period of being completely unreachable…
Abbott has issued a recall for powder formulas, including Similac, Alimentum, and EleCare,…