Welcome to Woburn & North Andover Pediatrics
Our practice offers you and your family a health care team of pediatricians and nurse practitioners to provide your child with high quality and cost effective health care seven days a week. Your child's pediatric health care team plays an important role by providing preventive health care, helping you and your family through times of illness, and answering questions about common childhood problems.
COVID-19 Update 1/12/2021 😷
We kindly request that if your child or parent/guardian has had exposure to COVID-19, and/or any compatible symptoms, that you connect with our office prior to visiting. We must complete the COVID-19 pre-screen questions, and may ask that you call to check in from your car. This will give us a few extra moments to gear up in the appropriate PPE and ensure an exam room is ready before calling you up for your appointment. It's critical for us to keep our staff safe so that we keep our patients and their families safe too!
Calling Our Office:
- Please note that call volume is high & our staff are doing the very best they can do address every call, MyChart message, & all other requests in a timely fashion. Please review our COVID Q&A for Patients/Families for some of the most common questions we are being asked!
- COVID Q&A for Patients/Families
- Locate a COVID-19 testing site: Stop the Spread Massachusetts
- MA Department of Public Health Quarantine Guidelines 12/7/20
- We are available in both sites Monday-Thursday 8:00a-6:00pm & Fridays 8:00a-5:00pm. Please note that our phones lines typically switch over to our answering service one hour prior to closing time.
All patients visiting our office require COVID-19 pre-screening so that we can ensure providers are wearing
the appropriate PPE during your child's visit.
- Patients coming in for sick visits will be screened verbally for COVID-19.
- Patients coming in for well visits should be completing their COVID-19 pre-screen on MyChart (available in the Pre-Visit Validation section 2 days prior to your visit) AND physical exam questionnaires (available in the Questionnaires section 7 days prior to your visit).
- Patients responding positively to COVID-19 screenings, for both sick & well visits, will be asked to remain in their vehicles & call to check in (Woburn check in line: 781-638-1075; North Andover check in line: 978-557-5712).
- For patients currently on quarantine, we kindly ask you to reschedule your non-urgent/well visit.
- Please no walk ins to our office for any reason...please call first!
Visiting Our Office:
- Any patient, parent, or guardian entering our practice needs to be pre-screened for COVID-19. Positive responses will not jeopardize your ability to be seen but rather help us wear the appropriate PPE & sanitize properly.
- We require all adults & children over 2 years to wear a mask/face covering when visiting our office & throughout your visit. Please remember that whenever possible, only one parent/guardian (no siblings, please) should accompany the child to his/her visit.
- We continue to take appropriate precautions to decrease germ transmission within our office by limiting our waiting room access, regular cleaning, frequent handwashing, wearing personal protective equipment, and social distancing to the best of our ability.
- Testing for COVID-19 is becoming more widespread but we are only able to consider testing for those who are symptomatic/acutely ill. Result times vary depending on the type of tests we have available & volume.
- COVID results are auto-published to your child's MyChart account as soon as they are available.
- For asymptomatic patients requiring testing prior to travel, participation in activities, etc., please use this tool to locate a testing facility near you. We strongly encourage calling ahead to inquire about each site's procedures, how long results are taking to return, and what your insurance may or may not cover.
- We are currently booking for December, January, & February. We're open and available to all, but as we move through fall & winter we hope to prioritize little ones and those requiring vaccines.
- Because the symptoms of COVID-19 & seasonal influenza are similar, it’s important to ensure eligible children receive their flu vaccine this year. Our nurses are available during the week and appointments can be scheduled via MyChart. Additional information can be found here!
A Boston Children’s Preferred Primary Care Practice