Welcome to Woburn & North Andover Pediatrics
Our practice offers you and your family a health care team of pediatricians and nurse practitioners to provide your child with high quality and cost effective health care seven days a week. Your child's pediatric health care team plays an important role by providing preventive health care, helping you and your family through times of illness, and answering questions about common childhood problems.
COVID-19 Update 6/25/2020 😷
In an effort to maximize our office hours to accommodate well visits, we will be separating our sick and well patients more clearly. We’ve had to make frequent readjustments to our office policies and procedures as the COVID-19 pandemic has evolved, and we will continue to do so. We thank our patients and families for your patience, understanding, and kindness. Please continue to follow our Facebook and website for updates!
- The main office spaces in Woburn & North Andover are open for well visits & acute care of patients with non-infectious issues only. Please note that North Andover will be a well only site, meaning any patients requiring evaluation for illness will be scheduled in Woburn.
- Our patients with infectious symptoms will be scheduled in Woburn between 1:00p-5:00p during the week. We will utilize our first floor office space (the Woburn Pediatric Psychological Services site), so when you schedule any sick visit you will be given further instruction on checking in & the location of your appointment.
Visiting Our Office:
- For well visits & sick visits for non-infectious issues in both sites, please check in as usual. We continue to take appropriate precautions to decrease germ transmission within our office by physically separating well and sick visits, limiting our waiting rooms, regular cleaning, frequent handwashing, and wearing personal protective equipment.
- Patients being seen at our first floor location will be asked to remain in their cars & call 781-638-1075 for further instruction on checking in & entering the building.
- We require all adults & children over 2 years to wear a mask/face covering when visiting our office & throughout your visit. Please remember that only one parent/guardian (no siblings, please) should accompany the child to his/her visit.
- Please make an effort to complete your child’s pre-visit questionnaires on MyChart, our new patient portal! This will not only move along your visit to our office, but also allow our providers to review beforehand. MyChart is also where your child's health form will be sent so you can print/save/email from home. If you haven’t yet signed up, please call the office!
- Testing for COVID-19 is becoming more widespread but we continue to follow recommendations from the CDC and MA DPH & will only consider testing for those who are acutely ill.
- We are currently booking for JULY, AUGUST, & SEPTEMBER. Please call us to schedule if your child's well visit was cancelled in the last several months due to COVID-19, if he/she is typically due in these months, & if your child typically needs forms completed for school/camp/activities. We know the future of activities are uncertain, but together we can avoid the pre-school year race to get these things done urgently in August.
- Because the symptoms of COVID-19 & seasonal influenza are similar, it will be very important to ensure eligible children receive their flu vaccine this year. Please stay tuned for information on arrival of flu vaccine and scheduling of flu clinics this fall!
A Boston Children’s Preferred Primary Care Practice