Pediatric Services in Woburn & North Andover, MA
Woburn & North Andover Pediatrics has created a professional and caring medical environment for infants, children, adolescents, and their families. We provide complete pediatric and adolescent care, including allergy injections, support for asthma, evaluation, and treatment-related to developmental and behavioral concerns, and adolescent medicine.
For more information about our pediatric services, please call us at (781) 933-6236 to schedule your child’s appointment today! We have easy access to medical advice 24/7 by using a nurse triage service after hours and always having one of our physicians available on call. We encourage our patients to use our patient portal, MyChart, where they can access their health records, manage appointments, and communicate with the clinical and administrative staff. We sincerely thank you for being a part of our Woburn & North Andover Pediatric family and, if you are new, welcome!
- Comprehensive well care for children & adolescents from birth up to age 21 years of age
- A wide range of illnesses – ear infections, strep throat, pneumonia, urinary tract infections, etc.
- Basic injuries – fractures, lacerations, burns
- Chronic issues – constipation, headaches, etc.
- Allergy testing
- Asthma evaluation, treatment, education
- Behavioral health & developmental disorders
- Complex care coordination
- Contraception management & STI testing
- Concussion evaluation and management
- Fluoride treatment
- Hearing and vision screening
- Lactation consultation
- Nutrition counseling
- Skin issues – diagnosis & treatment of acne, warts, & mollescum, etc.
- Travel consultation