Woburn & North Andover Pediatrics is hiring! Please review our current job postings on Indeed & apply if you are interested!
We’re always keeping our eyes open for qualified talent & welcome resumes for the following roles for future consideration:
Patient Access Coordinator
Woburn Pediatric Associates LLP (WPA), a physician-owned practice for 50+ years, is looking for several full-time Patient Access Coordinators to be a primary point of contact for our patients/families and take a proactive role in the efficient operations of our practice.
The team member in this position is often responsible for the first impression a patient/family has of our practice – keep in mind that we only have one chance to make a great first impression!
The proactive & collaborative healthcare professional in this 35 – 40 hrs/week role will:
- Handle incoming phone calls, directing calls to appropriate staff.
- Support families in scheduling patient well-visits and sick appointments.
- Interview patients to complete required documents, case histories and forms including intake and/or insurance forms.
- Assist patients/families post-visit by scheduling follow-up tests, procedures, diagnostic appointments, surgeries or medical consultations.
- Receive and reroute messages or documents coming into the practice (e.g. lab results, specialist apt confirmations) to appropriate staff.
- Retrieve phone messages and forward calls through the EMR in a timely manner.
- Transmit correspondence or medical records by mail, email or fax.
- Handle prescriptions, faxes & forms generated by Providers.
- Meet or exceed the Practice’s Standards of Care.
- Protect the Practice’s value by keeping information secure and maintaining patient confidentiality as mandated by HIPAA regulations.
Skills & Qualifications
- High school/trade school diploma or equivalent required.
- Some college education as plus.
- Experience working with healthcare practice or hospital & familiarity with basic medical terminology preferred.
- Prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) system required; prior experience with Epic is a plus.
- Strong listening, interpersonal communication and customer service skills required.
- Attention to detail & excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- High level of professionalism.
- Demonstrates integrity and strong work ethic.
- Proven track record of excellent attendance & punctuality.
Information coming soon
Medical Technician (Lab)
Information coming soon